Click for a larger image
8½" X 11" (21 X 28 cm)
Code 1H: $35.99
Harvard® International Planner
Patented and Genuine Space and Time-saver
Desk Size, Bilingual, Wire-O bound
The patented Harvard® Planner is a genuine innovation
in space and time-saving, designed to respond to the increased time
demands and scarcer resources facing today's professionals, executives
and support staff. It permits rescheduling without rewriting appointments and
Both the Harvard® International and Elite Planners offer you all the writing space
you need and let you keep an eye on the whole week.
Global companies, governments and diplomats rely on the Harvard Planner
as as a reliable reference for world holidays.
The Harvard® Planner permits leaders, executive assistants, scientists, engineers,
analysts, administrative staff and other professionals to save approximatively 10 days
a year when compared to the competitive products (as demonstrated by
Ernst & Young's independent study).
And, as our U.S., Canadian and
Japanese patents prove, the Planner is a true innovation which raises the standard
of excellence in time management.
Consider the following unique elements of the Harvard® design when comparing planners:
- The majority of personal organizers and time management instruments
on the market today include one page per day. But, users are more
successful in scheduling and prioritizing when they plan a
week - not a day - at a time. That is why both the International and Elite Planners
offer you each week on two pages for easy visualization.
- With the Harvard Planner, you can plan more tasks than in any planner of comparable size.
With the Harvard® system's pre-coded
tasks and actions, it's easy to schedule by writing details in the Action section
and cross referencing to the time slot in the Appointment section.
You never spill over to other time slots (or hour lines); thus, leaving your Appointment section
free and legible, and you still have as many lines as you need for details
in the Action section. Thus, the Harvard®
Planner is a true space saver. Moreover, you can add as many optional Note
or Action forms per week as you need, but only when you need them, if you choose a
refill version with a leather portfolio:
The result is the thinnest, lightest, most compact and effective annual planner available.
- And as for time-saving features, the Harvard®
Planner's patented design is perfect for today's professionals
who on average tend to defer at least 20% of their activities from day to day.
Pre-coded actions allow you to defer any task or activity without
rewriting related details. Plus, an ingenious action-forward system
allows you to reschedule, track progress, delegate and follow-up with
a minimum of writing and rewriting. All this in a system that's easy to
learn, easy to use and easy to adapt to your needs.
- To verify that Harvard® Planners bring users concrete results,
PDI commissioned an independent market study by Ernst & Young. The study showed that
those who switch to the Harvard® Planner saved an equivalent of
10 days per year, which translates to thousands of dollars in productivity gains.
This is indeed an unbeatable return on investment!
Features of both the International and the Elite Harvard® Planners
- Two pages per week
- Appointment section on top of pages with one line per hour (or two lines per hour in the Elite option)
- Action Section on bottom of pages (full right page in the Elite option) with columns:
- Importance and Sequence
- Planning and Execution
- Expenses, Time and File No.
- Defer to
- Delegate to
- Pages for telephone numbers
- Yearly Goal-Setting Pages
- Project Logs
- Meeting and Contact Forms
- Expense Logs
- Month-at-a-time calendar and full-size page for objectives at the
beginning of each month
- 5-year holiday grid for Canada and the United-States
- List of holidays, telephone area codes and international time zones
- Metric conversion information
- Fahrenheit-Celsius conversion information
- Metric and imperial grid paper
- Note forms
- 150-year Calendar 1900 to 2050 (desk-size only)
- Detailed user guide
- On the 3- and 7-perforation refills only: Dividers with tabs to clearly identify each section of your planner