Advanced Certification Webinars (4 Days x 4 Hours each)
2021 Advanced Management and Leadership Workshop
for Presidential, Executive and Administrative Assistants
Focus on Professional Skills for Acting with Clarity and Impact,
Building Personal and Team Excellence, and Project-Management and
Applying best practices, new skills and
Harvard University Global System™ Tools
English Session: May 31-June 3, 2021
French Session: June 7-10, 2021
Webinars' Local Time in Your City
11am-3pm UTC-4: Atlanta, Boston, Miami, Montréal, New York, Ottawa, Philadelphia,
Québec, Santiago, Toronto, Washington
10am-2pm UTC-5: Chicago, Dallas, Houston, Mexico City, Minneapolis, Omaha, San Antonio, Winnipeg
9am-1pm UTC-6: Calgary, Denver, Edmonton, Regina, Salt Lake City, Saskatoon, Yellowknife
8am-12pm UTC-7: Vancouver, Los Angeles, Phoenix, San Francisco, San Jose, Seattle
12-4pm UTC-3: Buenos Aires, Halifax, Moncton, Montevideo, Rio de Janeiro, Sao Paulo
3-7pm UTC+0: Abidjan, Accra, Bamako, Casablanca, Dakar, Reykjavik
4-8pm UTC+1: Algiers, Dublin, Edinburgh, Lagos, Lisbon, London, Tunis
5-9pm UTC+2: Amsterdam, Barcelona, Berlin, Brussels, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, Johannesburg, Hamburg, Geneva, Lyon, Madrid, Oslo,
Paris, Prague, Pretoria, Stockholm, Vienna, Warsaw, Zurich
6-10pm UTC+3: Ankara, Athens, Bahrain, Doha, Helsinki, Kuwait, Nairobi, Riyadh, Tel Aviv
7-11pm UTC+4: Abu Dhabi, Baku, Dubai, Tbilisi
Increasing Responsibilities and Demands on Your Precious Time
Important responsibilities, once reserved for managers, are now gradually assigned to competent assistants who learn
fast and are focused and tactful. There is a growing demand for these professionals who possess the skills to:
- Act with clarity and impact;
- Manage projects;
- Plan work, organize and lessen the bosses' workload;
- Anticipate the details that count for multiple bosses;
- Manage difficult people and situations;
- Cooperate and negotiate with peers, management, clients and others inside and outside the organization;
- Deliver solid results with minimum guidance.
Through practical exercises and real-life illustrations, this intensive workshop builds on the first seminar to equip
you with tangible qualifications and tools to play a growing role in your team and excel. At the end of the complete
program, you will be thoroughly prepared to act with clarity and impacti.e.:
- Play a key productive role in your organization;
- Plan and coordinate projects with effective tools;
- Skillfully negotiate sensitive issues with your team and
better deals and conditions with suppliers and clients;
- Deploy your strengths better to orient, coach and supervise your staff (if any);
- Remove the main barriers to sound career growth and turn your dream and vision into reality.
Detailed Outline (2 days - 1.5 CEU)
1. Professionalism for Presidential and Executive Assistants
- Strength-deployment (SDI) exercise to identify and learn to deploy your
strengths at work and at home
- Practical success and failure lessons from participants
- How to improve your decision quality and acceptance
2. Project-Management Skills to Take Charge
- Harvard® tools to make plans and progress clear to everyone
- How to draft and validate your project scope
- Estimating time, resources and cost: Best practices and PMI Book of Knowledge
- Professional scheduling: Least-cost scenario
- Personal exercises and teamwork in scheduling and time acceleration
- How to allocate resource: Single and multiple projects
- How to identify and manage risks; practical exercise
- How to streamline and, if necessary, fast-track work
3. Rapid Progress-Tracking Tools and Skills
- Work progress control: How to assess project status
- Early warnings to prevent delays and cost overruns
4. Negotiation Skills Critical to Your Success
- How to prepare for formal and impromptu negotiation with bosses, peers, clients,
suppliers and subordinates
- Common errors and tips to avoid rigid positions
- Subtle elements that can make or break deals
- Practice exercises: Dealing with objections, power, ploys, hostility,
lack of commitment and concessions
- How to express disagreement and avoid deadlocks
- How to reach good deals or exit amiably, if required
5. Putting It All Together
- Preparing cautiously for important managerial responsibility: Vital knowledge,
skills and attitudes to move forward.
Faculty Leader: Alain Paul MARTIN
Workshop Locations and Hotel Accomodation
Groups of 3
|Seminar I (2.5 days)
|Adv. Seminar (2 days)
|Complete 4.5-day program
Registration and Cancellation Procedures
To register, please contact us either by:
- email at email@example.com.
Specify your name, position, organization, phone number(s)
and the webinar you wish to attend.
- call us toll free in the USA and Canada: 1-800-HARVARD;
international: +1 819-772-7777.
Please pay in advance by credit card.
as a group must send substitutes in lieu of canceling.
For other clients, cancellations are accepted if made at least 10 working days
prior to the course, and are subject to a $150 service charge per person. Full
fees are payable by anyone who fails to attend or cancels less than 10 working
days prior to the session. One substitution or transfer to a later course of
the same duration is accepted.
Bring This Webinar to Your Organization
We deliver private versions of this webinar worldwide to business and governments, NGOs and bar
associations and other societies. We would be delighted to work together with your team anywhere. Ask us
for a proposal based on the number of participants, the seminar duration and a selection of cutting-edge
course materials and case studies most applicable to your environment.
Our fees are reasonable. Sales and value-added taxes (HST and PST or VAT) are extra.
The client is responsible for the conference room and audio-visual materials.